Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Super Random

One of my super random jobs is to go through the Ohio County Times Newspaper. Why? Well, it is kind of complicated so lets just say I have look through the paper and the obits. Ohio County is a super small, hick county that is next to the county I live in. The paper is also super small town. They only publish it once a week and it is often filled with pictures and advents like "Aiden Celebrated Her 1st Birthday!" Oh, and recently there was an article on how their high school football team had won their first game since 2008. You get the picture.

Anywho, imagine my surprise when I turned to the back page to find a picture and a short paragraph on how some Ohio County resident had met N.T. Wright. I know, bizarre.

In other news, I have had the hiccups on three separate occasions today. The worst is getting hiccups at work and still having to answer the phone and greet people who walk in.

1 comment: