Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy and Blessed

A while back I posted about how I wasn't stressed out at all. It was true. My stress level was only at a level 1 out of 10. I knew it was a just a stage of life and wasn't bound to last very long. Too true.

I am beginning to feel it slowly creeping up on me. So much to do, so little time. I keep trying to go to bed early and catch up on sleep, but somehow it just isn't working.

Because I like lists, here is what i've been thinking about lately:


  • Reformation party, games, a team challenge, who is going to do the pinata, does anybody have talent?, fake mustaches, people to call.

  • The weekend featuring babysitting, party at my house, grumpy toddlers, becoming a mom to 6 kids overnight, food to make.

  • Christmas presents to make, birthday gifts, deadlines.

  • Future plans, obsessing about small businesses, brainstorming, researching, learning, trying to be a grown-up, work, obsessing about buying a house and what sort dishes should habitate my kitchen.

Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. My stress level is only around a level 3 or 4. I'm just not sure how to do it all at once.

1 comment:

  1. You're buying a HOUSE?

    Did you know that if you drink milk it will make your stress go away? Just ask Aaron - he'll back me up on this one.

    ReplyDelete