Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

How Old Navy Made Me Skinny

This past weekend, Mom, Abby and I got to go shopping in a city slightly larger than our hometown. I have been looking for new work pants for ages. I wanted either khaki or dark brown pants. After trying on quite a few in various different stores, I stumbled upon Old Navy. To be honest, I have never bought Old Navy pants and I haven't even been inside an Old Navy store in 6+ months. Since they were having a pants sale, I decided to try some one. I first pulled out a size 6, but they looked ginormous so I didn't even bother trying them on. I next went for a size 4, but they were still too large. Finally, I landed on a pair of size 2s. Surprisingly enough, they actually fit! I have never been a size 2, but thanks to Old Navy, I am now apparently a lot skinnier than I used to be. How nice of them. I think I'll go eat cake while wearing my pair of size 2 khakis.

1 comment: