Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Obligatory New Year's Post

2012

  • Was pregnant and gave birth to a baby.  The hardest thing I've ever done.  
  • Gained and lost oodles of weight.
  • Exercised more than ever before (though it was all low impact)
  • Celebrated one year of being married to my man (if you're reading this aloud, be sure and pronounce "my man" with a strong Kentucky accent)
  • Discovered that I like fish
  • Quit my job
2013
  • Buy a house
  • Keep on exercising.  This is my favorite exercise video. It isn't very hard but it is perfect for those cold winter days when I can barely make myself put down the coffee cup and book and get off the couch. 
  • Keep my house cleaner
  • Be a better mother
  • Memorize Scripture
  • Do hard things - serve people especially when it is outside of my comfort zone

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good 2012 and a great list for 2013. I also had something similar to "do hard things." I decided I need to "do something well." To really commit to a task and give it my all.

    ReplyDelete