Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

He's a Tricksy One

For some reason, I'm always really thirsty at night.  My bedtime routine goes something like this:

Get a drink of water
Brush my teeth
Get a drink of water
floss my teeth
get a drink of water
wash my face
get a drink of water
put on my pajamas
get a drink of water
go to bed

It makes me feel like a little kid trying to get out of going to bed by asking for a 100 drinks of water.  The only problem is that I do really want to go to bed.  I'm usually super tired.

Waaallll anyways, the other night I was facebooking while waiting for Aaron to get ready for bed.  You see, I was already excepting my last drink of water.  Finally, he said, "Would you like to pray and go to bed?" I answered, "Ok, just give me a sec and let me get a drink of water."  I closed down the computer and made my way to the kitchen.  Where was my cup that I had just left 1/2 full of water?  Ok, I must of lost it.  I'll just get a new one.  But wait, where was the water pitcher?  I looked around and it was no where to be seen.  The whole time Aaron looked way too innocent.  I gave him the evil eyebrow of doom and started searching.  Look at what I found.  And yes, I did have to get a chair to get it down.

What is that mine eyes spy on yonder hill?
I just hope I don't die of thirst before I climb the mountain to get it. 
Guess who was mighty proud of himself?

No comments:

Post a Comment