Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Healthy Me

I generally do not eat organic food and while I try to eat vegetables and such, I am definitely not a vegetarian. Over the past couple of days though, I've eaten so healthy it amazes even me. I've been eating tons of salad, celery, sweet peppers, hummus and my latest delight is a Naked Red Machine blended juice smoothie. They're kind of expensive so I never get them, but I felt like I was on the verge of getting sick so I got one and boy is it tasty. In one container of juice, there are supposedly 13 rasberries, 11 strawberries, 3 cranberries, 1 1/2 apples, 1/4 pomegranate, 1/3 orange, 1/2 banana, and 5 red grapes. Oh, and don't forget the flax seed. Amazing isn't it?

Now I just need to figure out a good recipes for some healthy snacks such as energy bars. Delish.

1 comment:

  1. so did the Naked smoothie prevent you from getting sick?? :)

    ReplyDelete