Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Directions On How To Get Directions...

My boss just called me and asked me to get directions to a certain parking lot because he is attending a certain sporting event. He suggested I call the campus police or security. So I did. After I explained the situation, they promptly transferred me to the Parking office. Again, I explained the situation and again they transferred me. This time I went to the Athletics department where I again explained the situation. Still, it wasn't right. And so I had a nice little chat with the Ticket office. If that wasn't enough, the first person at the ticket office couldn't help me so I had to wait on hold until another member of that office could help.

This made my slow Friday afternoon so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment