Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today Is A Good Day

Why today is a good day:
  • I won a bag! I will definitely post pictures when I receive it!
  • My parents are home! I don't have to cook, grocery shop or even babysit.
  • I'm excited about this weekend. I have babysat all day for the past 3 weekends. Finally I am free and I actually have plans. The last time I was excited about a weekend was right after my birthday and we all know how that weekend turned out. This weekend I get to go shopping, to a play, out to dinner with friends and possibly even more!
  • I'm healthy. For once I do not have a headache, I'm not too tired, and I actually feel good!
  • My boss just told me that the company really wants me to keep working for them so they are going to work around my tutoring schedule this fall!
  • My weekends are booked straight through for a month. This may sound like a strange reason to celebrate but it makes me super happy.
  • I might get to have lemon basil pasta for dinner. I'm trying not to get too excited about this one cause it might not happen.
  • I get to leave work in only 39 minutes.

2 comments: