Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My favorite person...

At work, I answer the phones all the time. You might say that it is my primary job. Anywho, my favorite person to talk to on the phone is Joe Billy. No seriously, his name is really Joe Billy. This is Kentucky after all. Since we work in close contact with his company, he calls and drops by the office regularly. I am convinced that he is the most naturally cheerful person I have ever met. He starts about 2/3rds of his phone calls with the same bad joke and yet it makes me happy every time. After telling the aforementioned joke, he breaks out into loud laughter. Actually, he uses any and every opportunity to break out into loud chuckles. Whenever he comes into the office, he is always whistling. Oh, and he smiles constantly.
People like Joe Billy are the reason I like saying I'm from Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment