Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Current project list:

  • Stephanie's birthday present...which I just realized needed to be sent out today in order to ensure its arrival on her birthday. Hopefully, it will get sent tomorrow. I can't say what it is here on the blog cause she might read it.
  • Sara's birthday present...shh, she doesn't know she's getting one. I have one piece of it bought, but I still need to get the fabric and ribbon.
  • Denim apron...made from recycled fabric.
  • Red checkered table runner made from old fabric I found in my mom's attic.
  • Baby present for little Philip Mark...which I have yet to start. At least I know what I'm making.

Hmm...now I just need the time and motivation to actually get some of it done.

P.S. Kelsey, what should I make for your birthday? I need to be thinking about it now so I'll be ready when it comes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment