Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Morning

So its the first Monday morning after a whole week of vacation.  I need tea.  Black tea.  No sugar and no milk.  Ok, so maybe the no milk part comes from the fact that our milk expired while we were on vacation and I haven't yet made it to the grocery store.
Oh ya, the grocery store.  If I go to the grocery store, then I'll have to actually cook a meal.  Hmm...I haven't done that in about 9 days.

Enough complaining.  I'm thankful that we got to go on vacation.  I'm thankful that we got to see family.  I'm thankful that I ate waaayyy too much food.  I'm thankful that Baby K is sleeping in which allowed me to take a shower, eat breakfast, drink tea, read my Bible and now surf the internet.  I'm thankful that Christmas is less than a month away.  And I'm thankful that we get to start our own Christmas traditions now that we have a real family of our own.

I've made a deal with myself: clean and unpack and then you can decorate for Christmas with the Christmas music blasting.  That is a deal I can live with.  So goodbye world.  I'm going to go do my work as quickly as possible so I can get to the good stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment