Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

My Little Flower Girl

This past Saturday, my sister got married.  It is hard to believe that I'm old enough for my sister, who is 7 years younger than me, to be getting married. Though she is get married quite young so at least I have that to comfort me.  Kira and two of my nieces were flower girls.  I had the pleasure of designing their outfits.  I finished up their skirts all the way back in August but I've been trying to keep them a secret for the big day.  Kira loves her clothes so much that she begged me to put them back on her today.  Fortunately, this worked out well for me as I failed to get any good pictures of her on the wedding day.
Here is the matching hair bow that I also made for all the girls.


Can you tell that she's really into ballerinas right now?
I used this skirt tutorial and it was super easy. All the girls did great.  Nobody cried or had a meltdown.  Petals actually got placed on the ground and they even smiled a couple of times.  The only funny thing was that my niece Eva went down the aisle backwards so that she could watch each petal fall to the ground and at the end she tried to pick them up because we always did that when we practiced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment