Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

10 Months + Some

So my wittle baby boy turned 10 months old over a week ago.  I meant to do a post on his month-day but I'm just now getting around to it. Be prepared for a cute picture overload. Here is what I want to remember about him:

  • He just got his 3rd tooth and is working on a 4th
  • This photo pretty much sums up his relationship with his sister
  • He still wakes up 2x/night.  Little stinker. 

This picture is a couple of months old but it is just so accurate
  • He recently pulled up to standing for the first time.
    Thanks, Grandma
  • He can say the words Hi, Bye, Uh-Oh and Ball.  He also thinks that he knows how to talk as he'll look right at you and try out all the sounds that he knows. 
  • He's generally a pretty happy and self-entertained kid
  • He loves being outside but you have to watch him because he will try to eat clover and various pieces of foliage. 

  • He hates to sit still.
  • He looks like me. 


  • He recently spilled an entire bag of cheerios in the center aisle during a prayer at church.  All I could think of was how the only thing we would be able to hear during communion would be the sound of the elders crunching 100s of cheerios as they served the bread and wine.  Fortunately, a couple of people quickly knelt down and picked them up before the prayer ended.  
  • He loves to get into all kinds of trouble.  Some of his favorite things include exploring my closet, the bathroom and power cords. 
  • He thinks that the command "Come!" means to scoot away as fast as possible while giggling. 
  • He is finally starting to get into food.  The other day he chose to eat vegetarian curry over fresh mango.  At first I was proud, but then I had to change a curry diaper and I wished that he had chosen the mango. 

No comments:

Post a Comment