Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Present Roundup

As is my custom, I made a few Christmas presents this year.  I didn't take a picture of all of them but here are a few.
This is a super easy arm-knit infinity scarf I made for my friend Kelsey.  I don't actually know how to knit but this scarf came together in about 30 minutes and it is super cute to boot.  I actually got a scarf like this in purple for Christmas and I love it!

I made my dad a case for his Kindle.  Lucky for me, our Kindles are exactly the same size so it was easy to make sure it would fit.   
This is the outside of the Kindle case. 
 
This is a creeper shirt I made for my brother Ethan.  I can't get the picture to rotate for some reason so you'll just have to admire it from this angle.  Apparently, a creeper is a character from a video game called Mine Craft.  I have never actually played it but my sister Sara suggested that Ethan would like it.  

As for my gifts?  Well, I have yet to actually open them all.  I did decide that I wanted an immersion blender for Christmas all of two days or so before the actual holiday.  As you can guess, I didn't get it...but I did get some money.  I'll give you three guess what I hope to spend it on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment