Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hello, World!

Remember me?  I used to blog, sometimes.  Now I blog...well, about once a season.  I think the biggest reason is that I don't have much to say and when I want to write a post, I can't take any pictures since my charger is still lost.  If that charger doesn't show up before Christmas, I'm going to go out and try to buy a new one.  Sometimes a person just needs pictures in her life.
Life is good here.  Very simple though.  I've spent this week obsessively working on my quilt.
The edges are officially bound! 
I even made my own scrappy bias tape! Unfortunately, I think it was made for a full sized bed and we have a queen.  I'm thinking of doing something like this with it especially since we still don't have a headboard after over 2 years of marriage.  

It has finally warmed up here.  We had a couple weeks of cool temperatures but today's high is around 70.  We love it though it does make me nervous cause we seem to have very severe weather after a warm spell like this.  I took this picture yesterday when out for our walk.  For some reason, right before I took this picture, all I could think of was how she looked very Whearish.  This picture doesn't capture the family features that I noticed but she looked strangely like Jubilee or Ella to me.  My sister Sara made this hat for her.   


No comments:

Post a Comment