Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Perfect Sunday Afternoon Craft

I was feeling a little down this Sunday afternoon.  I had just finished my book the night before, our invitees couldn't make it to lunch, and Aaron had a hundred things he could think of to do, but I had nothing.  I hate nothing.  Nothing is my arch-nemesis.  Ever since becoming a stay-at-home mom, I have fought against nothing. Lately, I've been doing pretty darn well in my fight...except on Sunday.
Then I remembered having seen someone pin this adorable little printable that was made to be colored.  Basically, it was just a giant coloring page for adults.
Check it out:
Ain't it purty?  You can download it here. 
So I printed it off in a jiffy and whipped out my watercolors.  I had myself a delightful time wearing my favorite sweater, drinking a delightful cup of coffee, and watercoloring.  It was so easy to make.  I'm horrible at drawing and painting but this I could do.  Ok, so mine doesn't look quite as nice as the picture but I think I should get an A for effort.  I chose to use fall colors as I have no autumnal decor.  
Stay tuned for future projects.  As of right now, I have so many fun projects to work on that I'm having to force myself to take breaks in order to wash the dishes or make dinner.  

1 comment: