Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

That Awkward Moment When...

It is a well known fact that I care very little about my hair do.  More often then not it is just pulled up in a messy bun being held together by one lonesome hair tie.  I'm lucky if I even remember to brush it before leaving the house.  However, I've reached an all time awkward hair low.  No, I'm not referring to my last two attempts to cut my own hair.  I'd rather not talk about those.  I'm talking about this:
There!  Do you see it?  Ok, look a little closer if you dare. 

What in the world is going on with my hair?  I look like a 2 year old who decided to cut their own bangs except for the fact that I didn't cut it!  Ok, so I did cut my hair by myself and it didn't look great, but I didn't cut it there and I would never have cut my hair so short.  Why do I have a whole patch of new hair growing in on the side of my head?  After much thought, I think it is hair regrowing to replace the massive amounts I lost post-baby.  Thanks baby, I love you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment