Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Workin' Man

There are a lot of things I love about my husband.  For starters, he thinks my blog is funny.  He is also super good at fixing things.  See here is proof:

He changed out the brake pads on my car free of charge.  If the women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
He also works super hard.  On Monday, he went into work 2 hours early only to discover that all employees had to work a mandatory extra 2 hours at the end of the day.  And somehow, at the end of a 12 hour workday, he came home cheerful though very tired.
One of my favorite things about our relationship is our inability to order food.  You see, we have this problem.  The other day I went to have lunch with him and told him that we needed to find some ice cream since it officially had turned spring.  When we got there, we had a dilemma:  what to order?  We had decided to split some ice cream dessert but we have differing views on the best form of dessert.  I'm all about the chocolate and he is all about the fruit.   After pouring over the menu, I fought back the urge to order a chocolate sundae and instead was leaning towards the strawberry shake because I knew my husband would like it best.  I was still fighting this internal battle when it came time for us to order.  I just told my husband to choose.  What did he choose?  The chocolate sundae, of course.  Just for me.  I think he likes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment