Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

8 Months

My tiny little baby is 8 months old today!  Crazy! That is 2/3rds of a year.
She is so cute she can even make leg warmers look adorable. 
She loves to eat and she especially loves to feed herself.  The best part about sticky rice is that it is easy to pick up cause it sticks to your hand.  The worst part about sticky rice is that it sticks...to everything. 

She loves to play the piano.  She used to patiently sit on my lap while I practiced and then take a gentle turn when I finished a song.  Now she insists on playing violently the entire time I attempt to practice.  

Her talents include: 
  • Clapping her hands
  • Giving high-fives
  • Fake laughing which she seems to believe is a form of communication
  • Today she started to do the sign for "eat."  She can only do it about 1/2 but she's getting there!
She also shows no motivation to move at all.  She can sit up but if she falls over she doesn't even attempt to catch herself or right herself.  I think she may skip the whole crawling thing and go straight for the walking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment