Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

And to all a good night...

I don't know about your Christmas, but mine was great! First we opened presents with my family and ate brunch, then it was on to Aaron's family for more presents and lunch, and finally back to my house for dinner and games. I liked that we got to enjoy the best part of Christmas with everybody and we skipped over the boring what-do-we-do-now-that-we've-opened-our-presents-but-it-is-still-too-early-to-eat-dinner-stage.

The best part was this jewelry box handmade just for me. If you want to get a closer look, I'll post more pictures on facebook. I love the two different colors of wood and the patterned felt on the inside.



I also got 3 cookbooks, a couple of gift cards, a rotary cutter, and a fondue set. And no, I don't eat tissue paper.

1 comment: