Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Lazy Bum

Wow. Looking over my blog, I've barely posted at all this month. Here is a lame attempt to make up for my lazy bumness. In all honesty, I've been really busy. The good news is that I've finished nearly all of my Christmas presents. The only ones I have left to make are the ones involving food. I also need to do some serious wrapping. There are a lot of things I could write about but since I'm tired and I have to be gone all day tomorrow, I'll just leave you with some bullet points and a Bellaism.

  • I like paninis. Especially when certain people bring them to me.
  • I went ice skating today.
  • The chocolate fairy does exist!
  • I am planning on attending my third major caroling event tomorrow.
  • Promotions should always be accompanied with pay raises.
Me: Whose birthday is on Christmas?
Bella: Jesus.
Me: Do you know who Jesus is?
Bella: Uhh...
Me: Jesus is God.
Bella: Who is God.
Me: Uhh...

1 comment: