Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blonde Woe

I hate doing stupid things. The only thing worse than doing a stupid thing is doing it twice.

A few months ago, I accidentally shipped something to my old address in Idaho. Sara brought them home a few weeks later, but you woulda thunk I'd had learned. Apparently not. The present I was most looking forward to giving was supposed to arrive today. And it did...it just happened to arrive in Idaho. Bummer. I suppose the only option is to print of a picture of what is going to come.

If you ever happen to see a blonde rowing a boat in the middle of a wheat field, that would be me. Don't stop, don't wave, just drive away as fast as possible.


The only good news is that I've already written 3 Christmas thank yous and it is not even Christmas Eve yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment