Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Recap:

Here is a quick weekend recap:
Friday: Made homemade pizza. Not my best work ever, but still tasty.
Saturday: Tidied my room, mopped the hallway, cleaned doors, etc. Also had a bonfire (first one of the year!) which Aaron cleverly turned into a cheese party. He surprised me by having everyone bring cheese. The only problem was that I was still really full from dinner, but I managed to still all the cheeses! This was the first time I've really gotten to eat cheese since returning to Kentucky. Delish! I would definitely repeat the experience. '
Sunday: The pastor preached an excellent sermon on singing basing it off of Isaiah! My favorite verse was: "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation." - Isaiah 12:2 It is strange to think of God being a song, but I like it.
On Sunday, I also ate more cheese, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and then Aaron made me hot chocolate using whole milk, half and half and a chocolate covered peppermint stick. So good, so full. Excuse me while I go running...

No comments:

Post a Comment