Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

More presents

Recently, I've been frantically wracking my brain trying to think up Christmas presents for my boyfriend's family. It is one of those weird situations where they aren't really family, and while I like them a lot, I just don't know them that well. So what do I do? I've slowly been collecting ideas: personalized stationary (from Etsy), food (who doesn't like to eat), etc., My latest and greatest, most brilliantest idea is to get them a magazine subscription. While it would be admittedly weird to get everybody a magazine subscription, it definitely fits the bill for someone who is hard to shop for. You could get Taste of Home, Bon Appetit, Martha Stewart Food for the foodie among you. You could get Wired, Sports Illustrated or Popular Mechanics. There are all sorts of options for women, men, children, crafters, sports junkies, families, animal lovers, fitness freaks, etc. The other great part about magazines is that it is the gift that keeps on giving. The recipient can look forward to receiving a new issue every month/week.
Just in case any of you are wondering, I would pick anything Martha Stewart, Time Magazine, and pretty much anything involving food or crafts.

2 comments:

  1. actually that is a great GREAT idea. seriously. I asked for that for my birthday this year, but no one obliged. oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up!
    Did you find a ride from Wenatchee yet?

    ReplyDelete