Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Twinz

The family that I will be tutoring for this fall has the cutest little twin girls. They are about 6 years old and the only way I can tell them apart is by the color of their ponytail. Even though they dress them exactly alike every day, they always put a yellow hairband in one girl's hair and a blue one in the other's. They are so crazy and cute. They both love to eat raw red onions. Here is a sampling of things they said last night. Since I can't keep them straight, I will just refer to them as twinz.

Twinz: How old are you?
Me: 22.
Twinz, incredulously: Are you almost 100?

Twinz pointing at me: Mommy, can we keep her?

Twinz: Can you live with us?
Me: Can I bring my family too?
Twinz: Sure! You can sleep in my room.

After this, they proceeded to show us about 20 pictures of a duck they had drawn that looked almost exactly alike. I love them so much.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha! I love kids. Back in my nannying years, one of the girls made me seven nigh-identical valentines drawn in blue marker when she learned with horror that I hadn't received any.
    What are you tutoring? Everything?

    ReplyDelete