Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ooohh, pretty

A couple days ago, I found a website called Shabby Blogs. I was inspired to give my blog a makeover. Knowing me, I might end up changing it again in a few days. I still need to work on a better header. blah.
Now I feel all fresh and sparkly clean. A blog makeover is to me as Kambucha is to Brad Belschner.
Other slate cleaning activities include, but are not limited to:
  • The fact that my room is clean! Not just tidy, but actually organized and mostly cleaned out. Since Lindsey and Kathleen slept in my room, I had extra motivation to get it done.
  • Kelsey is coming this weekend. Kelsey once said to me, "You're like my conscience." It's totally true.
  • School starts next week and my work schedule will change! After a long summer, I am ready to make some changes to my schedule.
  • I had tea (for the first time in months) out of a brand new, super cute tea cup. Thanks Velez family!

On a totally different note, I've just spent the last few hours, yes hours, brainstorming different things to do when Kelsey is here. Anybody have any brilliant ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Shabby Blogs is where i always get my headers and backgrounds. I love them! Cute background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That site looks fun. I'll have to wander it.

    ReplyDelete