Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Long time, no post

I know that my many fans have been seriously missing me, so I just thought I'd pop by and let you know that I'm still alive. The past week has been a very busy one for me. Last Thursday, Kelsey came for a visit! I literally had the best weekend of my whole summer. I gave her a tour of the town (including seeing the biggest sassafras tree), I took her to Mammoth Cave (the biggest in the world), on Saturday we had a whole day of crazy adventures including tubing on a very warm lake and almost getting lost while on a boat, we stayed up way too late, we also got to visit with tons of friends and I got to take her to church. We also did lots of random things like try to catch one of the few remaining fireflies and we caught a cute little frog. Hopefully, I will post a couple of pictures in the next day or so.

On Monday morning she left and on Tuesday morning I started tutoring. And on top of all that, I was really busy at work (which rarely happens) and I wasn't feeling too well. Craziness. I finally feel like I am caught up on my sleep, school and life.

Perhaps I will write about our adventures in more length later, but for now you will just have imagine all of the fun we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment