Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

A short skip and hop into fall

This morning when I left for work my car thermometer said it was only 59 degrees outside. Unbelievable. I was actually cold in my car and I turned the heat on slightly for all of 2 minutes! I love it. Yesterday, I wore a light hoodie in the evening. I didn't really need it but it was fun to pretend. I shouldn't get too happy because it will probably still get over 90 sometime in the next couple of weeks...For now I am rejoicing and reveling in the cooler temperatures and low humidity.

Weekend plans: Aaron and I are planning a small pizza and game night. Having a potluck pizza party has been one of my dreams for about a year. Finally! I'll make up tons of dough and everybody will bring toppings and together we will consume as much pizza as we can possibly stuff into ourselves. When we are so fat that we cannot move, we will commence the playing of games. I'm excited. What are you doing this weekend? I can always use ideas for weekend plans.

1 comment:

  1. You should play "Who's Line is it Anyway" it's a really great game! :)

    ReplyDelete