Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Our Life in Bad Quality Pictures

Maybe one day I'll decide to be a real blogger and get a good quality camera along with some good quality camera skills.  Or maybe I'll someday be motivated to actually attempt to edit my photographs.  For now though, you're stuck with these.  They may not be beautiful but they do show whats been going on in our life lately.
The kids and I were blessed to get to take a trip with my family to go visit my Grandma.  I haven't seen her for 2 years.  Every time I see her, I just want to soak it all in cause I never know when it will be my last visit.  

We got back from our trip about an hour before dinner.  Since the cupboards were bare, we headed out to get a bite to eat.  Will's favorite part was this giant piece of ice.  He enjoyed licking it and sliding it around with his fingers.  Hopefully, the table was at least kinda clean. 

Ultimate crunchy mama moment - kiddo snacking on a carrot freshly picked from the garden.  I purposely try not to buy crackers and such because if we have them, I can barely convince my children to eat their lunch.  Kira will tell me, "I don't want lunch, I want a snack!"

So it was our anniversary and my sweet husband sent me this giant bouquet.  If only  he'd sent me a maid service to clean up the mess in the background.  ; )  We enjoyed a nice dinner at our town's second fanciest restaurant.  

We don't use bath towels here.  I just throw my kids in the dryer and they come out all nice and toasty.  Just joking, just joking.  Will is really into the dryer right now.  

The other day I realized that I haven't done any crafty projects with Kira for awhile.  We decided that firework artwork would be very appropriate.  While Kira enjoyed the artwork, she is actually terrified of real fireworks.  I don't think they would be so bad if it happened during the day but it is just too emotionally overwhelming right at bed time. 

Aww, my little handyman.  Isn't it nice that we have such helpful children?  

I'm not ready for this child to learn how to open doors.  No, no, no, NO!  He is already dangerous enough without being able to go outside whenever he wants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment