Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Christmas List

So I've been getting my elf on.  I already have completed one handmade Christmas present, completed a second but decided it was a failure, and put several hours into a third present.  I've also made about half of our Jesse Tree ornaments.  I love it!  I'm super excited about Christmas this year primarily because Kira will finally be old enough to enjoy starting some new traditions with us.  I finished my Advent calendar last January so we'll get to use it for the first time this year.
Here is my Christmas list:
Because let's face it, I need help as a mother. 

New rain boots.  I not super particular about the design but I need, need, need new rain boots.  

I don't know that I really need a dutch oven, but it sure would be fun to have one in a pretty color.

Last but not least, I'd like to refill my supply of dark chocolate.  A little goes a long way as I like to eat it slowly and enjoy small bits of it during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment