Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Dress

A few weeks ago, I made Kira a dress.  I saved it to have her wear as her Easter dress.  Here are a few pictures that we took on Easter morning.  She wasn't bad but she definitely wasn't cooperative.  We would try get her to stand a certain direction in the early morning light and she would inevitably get distracted by a bird or something and turn 180 in the opposite direction.  Aaron took all the pictures which means he didn't take all the ones that I would have taken.





Overall, I'm rather pleased with the way it turned out.  It is a little on the large size but the pattern only came in 12-18 mo and 2T-3T.  Kira is more of 18-24 mo so I made her the larger size so the dress would last for a while.  I also wish that Kira's nice sandals fit her but they are just a little bit too large.  If you would like to make out this dress, just use this straightforward tutorial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment