Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Owl Always Think You're Cute

If you read my blog at all, you probably figured out that I've been busy sewing lots of clothes my baby...I mean my toddler.  Lets face it, she is no longer a baby.  The best things about sewing for her is that you can use lots of elastic, little amounts of fabric and they come together really quick.  She also isn't picky about what she wears.  
A couple of weeks ago, I saw this picture on my sister's pinterest. I don't have a link since it is from etsy and appears to be sold out.   
I thought the idea looked easy enough especially know that I know how to make peasant dresses.  
I grabbed the peasant dress pattern from bloomsnbugs and got started.  It took me a little while to figure out what I wanted to applique but I finally found this pattern and knew it would be perfect for fall.  
Get the pattern right here
The pictures were made possible by Aaron who found my camera charger, Sara who made the hat, and my child who was mostly uncooperative.  


Yes, I know the shoes and socks are weird with this outfit but they are the only shoes that fit her.  Hopefully, we will find a pair of winter boots for her soon! 

1 comment:

  1. If I ever have a girl, I need a cute little dress like that! Adorable baby model, by the way, where did you find her? ;-)

    ReplyDelete