Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas List

Wowzers!  Less than 1 month until Christmas.  As usual, I love shopping for Christmas presents early but I also have major commitment issues.  I have trouble buying gifts for people because I always wonder if I'll think up a better idea later and then have to return the first gift.  The sad thing is that I do sometimes return the first gift.
In case you happen to want to buy a gift for me, which you probably don't and I'm totally ok with that, here are some things that I want.

  • Man slippers.  No fluffy, pink little bits of nuthin for me.  Man slippers are so much nicer than anything you can find in the women's department.  I always steal Aaron's pair and I think it is time to get my own.  I don't really care about brands or colors.  I just need something comfy and durable like these from Target. 
  • I want a magazine.  Maybe World, Time, or Martha Stewarts' food magazine.  I have a love/hate relationship with magazines.  I hate how they always get cluttered everywhere with pages torn out of them but I love the idea of getting something fun in the mail at least once a month.  
  • I also want a new pair of boots but I guess that I'd better just pick them out myself so I can find some that are comfortable for me.  
  • I want a new bathing suit for our upcoming tropical adventures...uh, I think I'd better just buy that for myself.  After about the age of 12, it is better just to buy one's own bathing suits after an intense period of trying on everything in the store.  Just saying.  
  • I always accept offerings of dark chocolate, coffee, and black teas such as English and Irish breakfast teas.  I hardly ever buy myself chocolate (maybe just once a year) but I sure love getting nice quality dark chocolate.  Christmas is my time to stock pile.  I also enjoy other offerings of interesting or gourmet foods.  
Well folks that's about it.  I'm a pretty content girl over here.  If my child ever wakes up, I'll dash out to do my Thanksgiving Day shopping before the stores get too overcrowded.  Be sure and leave a comment letting me know what is that one present that you really want for Christmas.  

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, quality dark chocolate sounds good to me!

    I want something extremely boring and practical (blah): hardware for my kitchen drawers and cabinets.

    ReplyDelete