Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29, 2013

It is day 6 of our quarantine.  We haven't seen another living being in a while.  I'm starting to forgot English...ok so that is probably just a wee bit dramatic.  Kira has been sick for 2 weeks now.  At first we thought it was just a cold or allergies.  Last Saturday, we decided that it was definitely something more and started keeping her at home all the time.  On Monday morning, she went to the doctor and found out that she most definitely has a contagious disease.  The doctor said to keep her quarantined.  One evening, Aaron stayed home with her and I ran out to stock up on groceries and I also went to the library to stock up on books and movies.
So far the antibiotics are finally starting to kick in and Kira is getting some relief.  I'm surviving as well.  I told Aaron that I thought I could last today but that I think I need to the leave the house on Friday.  I'm not sure where I will go but one can only take these four walls for so long.
Speaking of walls, I did something.  I did something a little crazy and wonderful.  Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures tomorrow.  I need to spend a little time today touching up.  Every time I see it out of the corner of my eye, it surprises me and I love it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment