Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting Ready for Baby Part 2

So I went to bed and slept for 3 hours and now I'm wide awake and cannot go back to sleep.  Apparently, my baby also can't sleep because he or she is up doing jumping jacks.  Instead of sleeping tonight, I'll bring you part 2.
For the nursery, I've created a couple pieces of wall art.  Here is one of them.

In case you can't tell, it is made out of a very expensive, hard to find, one-of-a-kind show box lid.  I used mod podge to glue burlap and then cut the designs out of scrapbook paper and fabric and also glued those pieces to my "canvas."  Super easy and fun to design.  Now to get it hung...

Ok, so I'm finally starting to yawn again.  Maybe I'll give this whole sleeping thing another shot.  If that doesn't work, I'm going to go do a load of dishes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment