Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vain Ambition

Ha, I no longer have any career ambitions or major life ambitions outside of getting married. I used to try hard to get good grades and such...now I just try hard to get all my crazy plans to actually work out. One of my schemes is to make large amounts of bunting to use as wedding decorations.



I know, it is totally crazy, but I'm going to try. We'll see if it actually turns out. Part of the problem is that I don't really know how to actually going about making it. I have ideas but who knows if they'll turn out.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! With all your powers of craftiness you have probably figured out how to put your plan into action already, but if you wanted to use fabric instead of cardstock, I saw this DIY and thought of you: http://www.oncewed.com/7483/diy-wedding/decor/diy-wedding-pennant-banner/. :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete