Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Anniversary of sorts

One year ago, I found out that Aaron had called my dad. That was also the same day that I had a job interview. In case you never figured out, the primary reason I didn't move to Florida is because of Aaron. They wanted me to commit for at least 2 years and I wasn't sure about what was in my future. Looking back, I can see how God used different events in my life to bring me exactly where I am supposed to be today. I am so grateful that God, in His infinite goodness, has a perfect plan for me. My story looks great up until this point and I can't wait to find out what are in the rest of the chapters.
A word to the wise: Do not get engaged unless you have time to plan a wedding. Unless you are having a very small, uncomplicated affair, or you are rich enough to hire a wedding planner, wedding planning is like a part-time job.
Well folks, I'm off to celebrate! We are celebrating our "anniversary" by doing homework for pre-marital counseling before heading off to prayer meeting. We are pretty exciting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment