Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thankful list

I was reading Jasmine's blog (which, as strange as this may sound, I like because she's just so normal and interesting at the same time) and she posted a list of things she was thankful for. Being thus inspired (and having nothing else to do), I too shall post a list of things that make me happy.
  • Pineapple and homemade chocolate truffles.
  • Little brothers and sisters to hang out with at the end of a long day of work (even though they can't be quiet for more than 30 seconds).
  • My baby niece who had better hurry up and get born so I can know her name!
  • The new Beatles CD that I got dad for Fathers' Day. We listened to it on the way to work this morning. Aren't I an amazing daughter?
  • New fabric from the store just waiting to be used. My blank canvas of choice.
  • The sun and hot weather that makes my skin feel all tight.
  • Green grass and blue skies.
  • Jeanne at the nursing home who loves it when we come and sing for her. She always has a request, knows all the verses by heart and joyfully sings along.
  • My job (even when it is really boring).

No comments:

Post a Comment