Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best phone conversation ever...

My all-time favorite phone convesation has got to be this one. I was working in the office at NSA and a prospective student's mother called in with a question.

Mother: "Ok, I know this is weird, but I heard a rumor and I just wanted to make sure it isn't true. I don't think it's true or anything, but I just want to be able to tell them I asked.

Me: "Ok, fire."

Mother: "Is it true that girls at NSA are only allowed to talk on the phone for 7 minutes so they don't gossip?"

Me (obviously laughing): "No, that is not true."

Mother: "Are there any other rules?"

Me: "Well, we have a student handbook and we have to sign a holiness contract thing, but other those are just really big picture stuff. No, I don't think we really have any rules."

No comments:

Post a Comment