Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

The Easiest Berry Sauce

As previously mentioned, I love pancakes.  I also love berries.  I love fresh whipped cream.  In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love food.  
A couple of years ago, I figured out how to make the world's easiest berry sauce and have since been intermittently enjoying it over pancakes.  Here is the recipe if you can even call it that.  

Easy Berry Sauce
Berries - frozen or fresh, any variety or even a mix

Throw the berries into a small saucepan and put over medium heat.  Cook until soft and the juices run out of the berries.  Serve over pancakes, ice cream or whatever else your heart may desire.  

That's it.  Seriously.  Nothing else.  I love the combination of tart berries with sweet pancakes and freshly whipped cream.  I suppose that if you felt it was too tart, you could throw in a little sugar.  
I should have taken a picture before I ate most of my breakfast.  Oops.
Kira is definitely a huge fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment