Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Tote Bag

On a happier note, not having an infant means that I have tons of time to work on various projects.  Last week, I thought I was going to go out of my mind from boredom so I decided to get creative. I knew I wanted to make a present for a friend and immediately thought of a bag since they are super easy and can be used for so many thing.  I did some research on pinterest and found this simple tutorial.   It was fairly easy to use but I did feel as though the author skipped a simple step that can really stress you out if you don't realize it is missing.  If you decide you want to use it, let me know I'll explain to you the missing part.

It is not quite as uneven as it looks.  I promise.

Hard to see, but I did add one largish pocket.

You can't tell from the pictures, but it is quite large.  I'm actually tempted to make one for myself to use as a diaper bag.  The only problem is that I've already purchased a cute one off of Etsy.  I definitely plan on reusing this pattern as Christmas and birthdays roll around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment