Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Break!

We are officially on spring break!  To a stay-at-home-mom, this doesn't mean much but we are still taking full advantage of it!  We have two less commitments this week but I am still trying to jam pack the calendar.  Today, a sweet friend is bringing me a yummy pizza that we are going to eat on the deck so we can enjoy the 60 degree weather and sunshine.  Tuesday, we are having mom/kid play date.  Hopefully, I'll get to volunteer at one of my favorite non-profits for a few hours and then go their fundraiser banquet on Thursday.  Friday is still yet to be determined but I've been thinking about having a pizza party.  I also plan on starting some seeds and starting a spring dress for Kira.
Here are some inspiration photos for the dress:

Buy it 
Buy it here
And I plan on using this tutorial:
Here are my three chosen fabrics.
Let's hope it turns out ok! Check back in a few weeks for the results (hopefully).   



No comments:

Post a Comment