Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life

What's going on with us?  Stuff, lots of stuff.  We found out that we're having a boy, celebrated the anniversary of our engagement, I attended a gardening class, Kira has been working on learning how to walk, and I accepted a small job just to earn the money needed to buy 1/4 of a meat cow.
Since I have very little of interest to say, here are a few pictures of our life.

My friend Jennifer came over and made play dough with me!  It is so much fun actually having friends now.  I've struggled to make friends ever since graduating but now I actually have a couple.  They definitely make life more fun!

My big girl loved the play dough.  She started out by barely touching it, then smooshing it, stacking it, and then finished by tearing it into little pieces.  

I told her to smile and she did this.  Amazing when it works.  

I was trying to capture my pregnant self on Sunday.  I guess I should have turned sideways.  The boy child is really starting to blossom though I suppose it could just be the fact that I love my bread...and dessert...and did I mention how much I love things like cheese, cream cheese and sour cream?  

1 comment: