Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Things Kids Say

I can't wait for Kira to learn how to talk mainly so I can enjoy all the hilarious things that she says.  Until then, I will just have to enjoy the funny things that other people's kids say.  Here are a few recent ones.

Me: Do you need any help putting on your sock and shoes?
Little Girl: No...except I can't figure out which sock goes on which foot.

Little boy: I'm so glad I'm not a girl and I don't have to have babies.  It must really, really hurt when they come out of your tummy.
Little girl:  No, they don't come out of your tummy.
Little boy: Where do they come out then?
Little girl:  I'm not going to tell you.
Little boy:  Please tell me!  I really want to know!
Little girl: No.
Little boy: Mommy, where do babies come out from?
Mom: I'll tell you later.

Little boy while playing outside: A cold booger just came out of my nose.  I hate it when cold boogers come out of my nose.  *mumbles something I can't understand* People will laugh at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment