Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Bah Humbug!

It doesn't feel like Christmas.  Maybe because I can hear an ice cream truck going up and down the street or maybe it is because I heard thunder earlier today.  Either way, it doesn't feel like Christmas and it hasn't felt like Christmas.
I'm working on it though.  I recently started trying to say Merry Christmas to anybody and everybody I see in the store.  It caught me by surprise that no one has wished me a merry Christmas or even Happy Holidays unless I initiate.  I guess I'm not the only one missing out on the Christmas joy.  I also made some ornaments today while listening to Christmas music.  And earlier this week, Aaron and I wrapped most of the Christmas presents (we're still working on finishing up a couple).
Even though it is too late, here is my basic Christmas list:

  • Strange foods - cheese, coconut oil, a large portion of a grass fed cow, etc.  You get the picture
  • A new camera
  • A Napada bag.  A large organizer bag, a hobo bag, a wallet, a book bag, or The Curve.   I wish it would let me post a picture.  
  • Plane tickets to travel out west. 
  • A subscription to a magazine (perhaps a cooking one).  I have a love/hate relationship with magazines.  I hate how they always seem to junk up your house and get pages torn out of them but I like the idea of something new and exciting arriving at your house every week/month. 
Ok, just to leave you with one more quick tidbit to put you in the Christmas mood: 

1 comment:

  1. who is that adorable and well dressed child!? ;-)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete