Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things:

In no particular order:
He changes diapers, brings me breakfast in bed, and forces me to take naps.  And he is a total mush-pot over baby Kira.  It was crazy how he instantly fell in love with her - literally love at first sight.  Super cute. 
I love this little girl even though she has decided that she prefers being rocked in my arms to be asleep in her bed.  So exhausting.  Hopefully we'll get both the moby wrap and the swing/bouncer at her upcoming baby shower.  I think those things might make life just a little bit easier. 
My latest addiction: banana blueberry pancakes.  So amazingly good especially with homemade whipped cream and strawberries. I could eat this everyday. 


s

2 comments:

  1. So glad she's here. I demand a birth story (if you care to share). I hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana blueberry pancakes are good even as leftovers. Strange but true.

    ReplyDelete