Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Baked Spaghetti Squash Pizza Recipe

About a year ago, I made up this recipe for Baked Spaghetti Squash Pizza and I thought I would share.  To be honest, this is not truly pizza. If you're like me and love pizza, do not consider this a substitute.  Eat the real thing!  However, this is great for an easy weeknight meal and healthy to boot.  I modeled it off of baked spaghetti with pizza toppings.

Baked Spaghetti Squash Pizza
1 medium spaghetti squash, cooked and cooled slightly
1/2 c sour cream
3/4 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
1 egg
1 jar of spaghetti squash or the equivalent homemade
1-2 c Mozzarella Cheese
Your favorite pizza toppings (I chose black olives, turkey sausage, peppers and onions)
Shred the squash with a fork and put in a 9x13in pan with Parmesan, salt, pepper, egg, and sour cream. 

Stir and spread it evenly in the dish. Pour on your spaghetti sauce and top with cheese and your toppings of choice.  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.  

One of my life goals is to actually learn about food photography.  I'm not terribly interested in photography but I want my food to look good enough to eat. 

1 comment: