Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

LIFE

What I do:
I am done tutoring for the year! This means that I only work about 25 hours a week and I have plenty of free time to clean/organize and sew things for my leetle baby.  My house is a mess and in desperate need of a deep clean.  I love to cook but I hate to clean.  I am working on spending a time cleaning every morning before I do anything enjoyable.

Who I See:
I see a lot of my own personal superman.  We just enjoyed a great babymoon/one year anniversary trip to Cincinnati and Louisville.  So much fun and so much good food! I also get to spend a lot of quality time with this bump they call a baby.

What I cook:
This is amazing.  I couldn't find skewers anywhere no matter how hard I tried so I just baked it in the oven in its marinade and it was amazing.  Especially when you add some homemade tzatziki sauce and homemade whole wheat pitas.  Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment