Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Why, O Why

Ok, so obviously I've been really bad at posting lately. Why? Well, the answer is simple. I am getting married in one month from tomorrow. Absolutely crazy. I still have about 1000 wedding decorations to make (you think I'm joking, don't you?) and a house to get ready. Maybe if I have time, I'll put up some before pictures of the house. We don't have any after pictures to speak of yet. I'm still trying to pick all of my paint colors. So far, I've only managed to pick two of them. It would also be nice to have a couch and a bed before we get married. I keep scouring the newspaper, craigslist and consignment stores for good options.
I refuse to apologize for my lack of posting. If you have a problem with it, you'll have to tell me in person which means coming to my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment