Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back from the dead

I know I've been giving the blogging world the cold shoulder lately...and that probably isn't going to change anytime soon. So I won't promise any grand posts or blog plans. To be honest, I have been somewhat busy. Here is a list to help give you an idea:

  • Violin lessons. I've just had my third lesson and I am horrible at playing the violin. I sound like a cat being murdered or maybe just a four year-old attempting to play a broken violin.
  • Super secret project. Getting much closer to completion. I've been working on it for 7 weeks now. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy some pictures when it is completed.
  • Life complications: Funny how sometimes life seems so simple and straightforward and then it throws you a curve ball. No, nothing bad has happened. And no, I'm not engaged so don't even go there.
  • Valentine's Day schemes. What do you you get a guy for Valentine's day? The ever intelligent world wide web suggested manly soap, a manly candle, or a shaving kit. Lame sauce. I was thinking about surprising Aaron with some baked goods over his lunch break when I realized that he might try to do the same thing and then we would both end up at each other's work place only to find no one there. So I told him he can have Monday and I'll do something special and unexpected later in the week.
  • Fatigue. I'm tired because I woke up at 1:22 am due to the fact that my big toe was throbbing with pain. It took me one painkiller and one whole hour to get back to sleep. I have no idea why my to hurt.
  • Downton Abbey. I've been obsessively watching BBC's new miniseries called Downton Abbey. I would highly recommend that you read World's review of the series before watching it. I disliked all of the daughters but the parents were the best parents I've ever seen in a BBC movie/series.

So have I been ignoring you? Yes. Do I think my pain ridden toe is more important than you? Well...I wouldn't admit it in public. So let me leave you with this blessing: May you be filled with chocolate on Valentine's Day, may your toes be free of pain, may your life only have good complications, and may you never have to hear me "play" the violin
.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love you Lindsey. Thanks for the update and your sense of humor. :)

    ReplyDelete